Police Use Predator Drone To Surveil Family For Refusing To Return Cows
Police in North Dakota borrowed a $154 million MQ-9 Predator B drone (also known as the world’s deadliest drone) from the Department of Homeland Security to arrest a family of anti-government separatists who refused to return six cows that wandered onto their farm. After a standoff over the refusal to return the cows, local authorities called DHS and asked them to deploy a multi-million dollar drone to surveil the farmer’s property. This incident was the first time a drone owned by the U.S. government was used against civilians for local police work.
MQ-9 Predator B drones are designed for long-endurance, high-altitude surveillance and are equipped with a number of sensors, including a thermal camera and a camera able to read a license plate from two miles away.
The MQ-9 usually carries a variety of weapons including the GBU-12 Paveway II laser-guided bomb, the AGM-114 Hellfire II air-to-ground missiles, the AIM-9 Sidewinder. and recently, the GBU-38 JDAM (Joint Direct Attack Munition)
Well that didn’t take long…..we lost our country in one Presidential term, not even a generation, and Obama voters said they want more.
Imagine what DHS and IRS will do when you refuse to buy health insurance next year.
16 Notes/ Hide
- moontea554108 reblogged this from freedomrollcall
- preeeow reblogged this from lambhoof
- rizzapoll likes this
- farfignugletron reblogged this from peble
- officialmothman likes this
- lambhoof reblogged this from galosengen
- skamishiro reblogged this from galosengen
- galosengen reblogged this from peble
- skuboglesby likes this
- peble reblogged this from freedomrollcall and added:
- mellieberrynews reblogged this from freedomrollcall and added:
- awakentheworld reblogged this from freedomrollcall
- ed52 reblogged this from freedomrollcall and added:
- freedomrollcall posted this